Deacon Feedback Form
The members of the Rooftop Deacon Team (small group and ministry leaders) need your feedback in order to keep growing as leaders. Please take a few minutes to answer a few questions below. As you compose your feedback, keep a few instructions in mind:
1) Be honest! Your leaders deserve to know what you really think. Remember Eph. 4:15: “Speak the truth in love.”
2) Be encouraging! Feedback on what your leader is doing right is as important as what you think your leader is doing wrong. Remember Hebrews 3:13: “Encourage one another daily.”
3) Be constructive! If you have any criticisms, try to phrase them as suggestions. Remember 1 Thessalonians 5:11: “Build one another up.”
A few other notes:
- These are not anonymous. Although we have made these feedback forms anonymous in the past, this time around we are hoping for a more open and process that facilitates personal communication between leaders and team/SG members.
- Follow-up. If your leader or a Rooftop staff member wants more information about your feedback, please be willing to do so.
- One per leader. If you have SG co-leaders, please complete two forms—one for each leader.
- Deadline. Complete the form by March 31.
- Attention Rooftots Workers: Please evaluate the Rooftots Deacon Team member (Erin Schrage, Stephanie Villigram, Gina Jones, Kirsten McKeown, Jessica Delmez) with whom you work the closest. If you are on the Rooftots Check-In Team, please evaluate Heather Glessner.
- Inactive Small Groups. Please evaluate your current leader even if your group is not currently meeting.