Connect with God this summer.
Sign up for a short-term bible study or an on-going group this summer.
Breathe - Making Room for Sabbath with Priscilla Shirer
Thursdays | 7:30 - 9:30 pm | The Welcome Center | Women's Study
By neglecting time for tranquility, serenity, and repose, we limit our Christlikeness and miss out on some of God's greatest gifts. It is time for us to breathe and build margin into our lives for God. This 5-week video study will meet June 22 and 29 and July 13, 20, and 27.
Registration for this study is now closed. Email the Rooftop Women's Team with questions.
Woven by IF: Equip
Tuesdays | 7:00 - 9:00 pm | The Welcome Center | Women's Study
At Rooftop, our mission is to be disciples who make disciples. Join us for this IF:Equip study that provides a basic blueprint for women to take practical steps towards building intentional relationships. It's called WOVEN because discipleship and mentoring aren't a to-do list nor a program, but rather a weaving together of individual's lives and stories. This 5-week study will meet June 20 and 27 and July 11, 18 and 25.
Ongoing Small Groups
Some of our on-going small groups continue to meet through the summer. Here's the options. Email Jeremy Zilkie if you want to get plugged into one now.
- Young Adults - Studying the Book of Acts. Fridays at 7 pm at Rooftop Church. Led by Donnie Clinton.
- Men's Group - Ministry leader fellowship. Tuesdays at 6:30 am at the Bread Co. in Sunset Hills. Led by Rob Gion.
- Mixed Group - Studying the Book of Acts. Tuesdays at 7 pm at Rooftop Church. Led by Tom Holmes.
- Men's Group - Shepherding our families study. Every other Wednesday at 7:30 pm in South St. Louis. Led by Justin Stone.
- Mixed Group - Basics of Christianity by Francis Chan. Tuesdays at 7 pm in South St. Louis. Led by Jennifer Adams.